Re: [Mgs] Sun Visor Blind Rivet Tool

To: fogbro1@comcast.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Sun Visor Blind Rivet Tool
From: "Phil Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:25:23 GMT
Ed:   I went to the hardware with a rivet and found a couple of small collet
spacers (1/4" & 1/8") that fitted on the rivet shaft.  Usually you can add
about  a 3/8" spacer on top of the rivet and still get a grip on the shaft
with the rivet tool.  You can also use the little washers stacked up to your
needed depth.  When you're finished, string the collets on a piece of wire and
keep them in your rivet jar -- they're easy to lose.
Phil Bacon, 67 MGBGT

List,

......The nose of my pop rivet (blind rivet) tool will not go deep enough
into the rubber piece to allow the fastener to be pulled into place. It's
just
too wide.

Ed Woods

Just drop it. Click here for free information on weight loss surgery!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsEThG8wj7rUl1BrhDmQBWWwfPqd
aldYM0Up1Cm64kI3KzNCTT19cc/