Re: [Mgs] Stock ground clearance?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Stock ground clearance?
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:20:20 -0700
Somewhere between "barely adequate" and "not nearly enough", depending on
instantaneous local conditions.

<g>

Explain again -- you want a measurement to the frame rail? But the exhaust
hangs quite a bit below the frame rail. Clearance to the frame, of course,
is dependent on wheels and tires fitted, spring health, vehicle & passenger
weight, and so on, so I don't know that measuring my roadster will help you.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149