[Mgs] Harbor Freight Not Really LBC

To: mgs@autox.team.net, "Schauss, Peter (IT Solutions)"
Subject: [Mgs] Harbor Freight Not Really LBC
From: Murray Arundell <arundell@ghs.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:27:19 +1000
As resident of the Land Down-Under I am somewhat bemused by these comments
concerning gear bought from Harbor Freight.  The complaints seem to centre on
delayed
shipping, back-orders and disappointment with the quality of the items.

Why not simply go into the store (or any other store) and buy the stuff?  That
way you see what you're getting.  Obviously there is a US Cultural thing about
buying mail (e-mail)
order.  The reasons for this escape me and perhaps some of our US members
could explain why this form of buying things is so popular there.

Murray Arundell
Brisbane, Australia

On Wed Oct 14 17:00 ,  sent:

>Similar experience with Harbor Freight.  Very slow ship, very fast cc charge,
prices low, quality lower...Mel Frank    ps: their retail stores are fine to
buy a cheap tool for a guy
you don't like that much....