[Mgs] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Subject: [Mgs] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:28:56 -0500
Back when I had my MGB in Connecticut, I used perforated 35mm film canisters
(plastic) filled with mothballs in the 2 compartments at the rear sides of
the underhood area.  Seemed to work well.  Although I did use the B even in
the winter with snow tires.  So, it never sat very long.

Down here in Florida, my Turner & Alfa reside in a heated, air-conditioned
garage.  And, snakes are more of a problem than mice for obvious reasons.

Norm Sippel