Re: [Mgs] MGB steering wheel question

To: <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB steering wheel question
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:31:30 -0800
If I could remember I'd have told you.  But I've seen some other postings
and I am sure you can figure it out.
Just be sure that you get the leather one which is the correct size for your
wheel so it fits properly when you install it which involves spending a
little time stitching it on with the provided thong on the inside of the
wheel.

Ron