[Mgs] Car seats

To: "MG Digest (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Car seats
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 12:08:03 -0700
Anyone need or is there any value with old car seats? I just went to my
son's storage shed to cannibalize parts for my 64B seats (the rubber
seat cushion diaphragms, clips holding fabric to frame). I brought back
seats from a 65B and a 71BGT. I may throw out the parts I don't use,
particularly the 71BGT seat remnants but I don't want to discard any
parts that are scarce/irreplaceable although I suspect seats are
excessive parts of little value. Does anyone need any seat parts before
they go for the cost of shipping? Beings that I am in Montana (USA),
there is no local market nor can I give them away here.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT
72 B