[Mgs] Scam t or Legit?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Scam t or Legit?
From: <frankk12@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:07:32 -0500
I am in a quandry and wonder if the list can offer any advice. In the recent
spate of postings on here regarding MGAs I posted that I have a 1958 that has
been sitting in the corner of my shop for over years. I have owned this car
from almost new and purchased it from the original owner in Nevada a very long
time ago. I immediately received an offer to buy it from someone who must
monitor our list. His list name is the Classic Trader and he is in England.
Any one have any  experience or knowledge of Marco, the Classic Trader?  I
have read of so many scams regarding overseas buyers that I am a bit
apprehensive.
Frank Krajewski