[Mgs] Fuel pump diaphram

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Fuel pump diaphram
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:07:12 -0500
Folks, I recently started a rebuild on the fuel pump for my '73 Midget.  When
I withdrew the diaphram, it sort of delaminated - split into two pieces, a
very pliable rubber diaphram and thinner layer that appears to be a clear
plastic coating that was on the non-fuel side of the diaphram.  My question
is, can I just cut away the clear plastic layer and rebuild with the old
diaphram, or do I need to get a whole new diaphram?

Thanks,

-Mike Eldred

'73 Midget

'54 TF Midget

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsofts powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/