Re: [Mgs] MGF production date

To: Brad Wilson <trijagparts@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGF production date
From: Richard Gosling <rbgosling@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:01:32 +0000
The only people likely to have that info are MG themselves; I doubt the DVLA
(govt. vehicle licensing) would have it.  Whether those records are still
around and accessible after all the sales and bankruptcies, who knows?  The
British arm of the company is now officially called "MG Motor" (yes,
singular, I know it would sound better plural!), and they presumably have a
customer service department accessible over the internet...

Richard & Sammy ('73 Black Tulip BGT)