Re: [Mgs] MGA radiator

To: <thgun@comporium.net>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA radiator
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:10:05 -0000
It should be above coolant level so I can't see why not, I resoldered the
header tank to the core in-situ (MGB V8) using a pencil gas torch just by
draining a bit of coolant out, however the third time it leaked I decided to
replace the radiator.  Yours isn't under pressure either, so is merely
cosmetic, in fact there shouldn't be any coolant at that level anyway unless
you are trying to keep it too high and it is ejecting the excess each time
it warms up.

PaulH.