Re: [Mgs] Cuba NO LBC

To: <strovato@optonline.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Cuba NO LBC
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:46:11 -0500
It appears that the Chinese have not only taken over a former Soviet-era
listening post (Lourdes) but they have also constructed several of their own.
One is a SIGINT (signals intelligence) facility similar to Lourdes, and
another, it is speculated, is a cyber warfare center capable of cyber
intercept and attack.  The SIGINT facility woud be instantly recognizeable as
such by anyone who has seen one of our own NSA facilities.  (I'm sure there
are enough keywords in that paragraph to have it flagged and routed to the
spooks at Ft. Meade!)

Of course, it's not like the Chinese or the Cubans invented any of this, so
it's a little hard to get indignant about it.

-Mike uh... Smith