Re: [Mgs] clutch slave cylinder hose

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>, "MG Digest
Subject: Re: [Mgs] clutch slave cylinder hose
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:17:07 -0000
>From memory three different sizes are needed.  The largest is on the bottom,
part of the hose, if you are replacing the hose you can cut it off and use a
socket on it.  The real tricky devils are the flare nut and hose lock-nut on
top of the chassis bracket.  You may have to cut/grind all the hose off
below the bracket then pull the upper part down to part the pipe from the
stub of the hose.