Re: [Mgs] Engine Frustrati

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Engine Frustrati
From: match@ece.utah.edu
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:15:30 -0600
> Going back to the beginning ...
>
> "Before trying to start the engine, I had all the spark plugs out
> turned the engine over till I got good oil pressure then I put the plugs
> back in.  The next day tried to start it.  It tried to start then all of a
> sudden the engine stopped turning over. "

Sounds like hydraulic lock to me, becuse a cylinder is filled with some un-
compressible fluid (water, fuel). Pull the plugs out again and try to turn it
over
without them. see if massive amounts of something squirt out of the plug
holes.

Marvin

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html