Re: [Mgs] first drive of the year

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] first drive of the year
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 08:09:33 -0500
Yeah, I'm thinking that's Saturday's project. Somebody messed up and I have a
free Saturday! Probably should do an oil change too. Though I think I changed
the oil just before putting the car away for the winter.

On Mar 31, 2010, at 2:55 AM, Paul Hunt wrote:

> Even in temperatures close to freezing and with the heater on (can get hot
enough to be uncomfortable on our feet) my temp gauge gets about 3/4 the way
from C to N, i.e. only a little lower than normal, although the radiator
itself is barely warm.  I'd check the stat by letting it warm up from cold and
feeling if the radiator gets gradually warm (bad) or suddenly very hot as the
temp gauge gets near N (good).

> PaulH.

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html