Re: [Mgs] MGB maintenance after 3+ years not driving?

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB maintenance after 3+ years not driving?
From: Mark Wise <markwisenc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 13:41:59 -0400
I just wanted to thank everyone for their great information and
suggestions for getting my MGB back on the road.  I've compiled it all
into one master checklist that I'll be going through as we work on
this.  Hopefully in two weeks I'll have it back on the road - where it
belongs!

I will keep the list updated on the status!

Thanks again, and Happy Easter to everyone!!!

- Mark

--

Mark Wise
Raleigh, NC