Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] More seatbelt questions

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] More seatbelt questions
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 07:40:43 -0700
I have never seen a pre-68 B with anything by lap belts.
My '67 (as well as my sister's) did not have the studs shown in the photo,
but rather a captured nut inside a cone shaped steel cup that was welded
higher up on the wheel well then the two studs shown.  The cone part
protruded though the factory carpet, so I am thinking it was factory at this
point.
I managed to get a set of 3 point Kangol belts from a '68 and they were a
direct bolt in to my car.
Hope this helps.
rick