Re: [Mgs] engine question

To: richard.ewald@gmail.com, msjeffcock@eastlink.ca
Subject: Re: [Mgs] engine question
From: atweditor@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:30:04 -0400
 Dead heavy, for certain. I've got an "extra" engine sitting in the corner of
my garage that came with an earlier roadster, but I'm going to have to move it
somewhere next year when we sell the house, setting up for retirement, etc. I
have no freaking idea what do do with it. It's external condition is OK (well
oiled, like a good "B" engine should be), but the internals are a complete
unknown. I've also used it as a parts source, so it isn't complete.

Jay Donoghue