Re: [Mgs] Please tell me that's not an MGA under that wood

To: <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Please tell me that's not an MGA under that wood
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:06:23 -0400
I thought I remembered that being identified as an MG Midget.

According to a post by Dan Strohl on the Hemmings blog, it is a 1974 Midget.

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2009/04/18/four-links-even-more-old-dealer
ship-photos-homemade-wall-of-death-cars-by-rail-wooden-mg/

If you google "wood bodied MG Midget British Invasion" you'll find some
documents indicating that there was, indeed, a wood bodied 1974 MG Midget at
one of the recent British Invasion events, held in Stowe, VT.

P.S., anyone planning to go to this year's British Invasion?

Mike Eldred

Wilmington, VT