Re: [Mgs] title wanted

To: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] title wanted
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@mgaguru.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:27:56 -0500
I am intimately familiar with that case, but that's not what I'm
getting at, and not what my web page is about.  In case you didn't
read it or digest it fully, the root of my note is that it is illegal
to buy or sell a title and ID plates, but perfectly legitimate to buy
a legally registered car and restore it.  The devil is in the detail.

At 02:42 PM 4/16/2010 +0000, mgbob@juno.com wrote:
>   This relates to the existence of two cars with same serial
> number, which is something written about from time to time in
> Sports Car Market.
>   When the car was crashed and rebuilt on new chassis, yet the bent
> chassis not destroyed, and another car built from assorted parts on
> that now-usable chassis, which of the two is entitled to the car #?

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive