[Mgs] Midget seat frames

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Midget seat frames
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:43:05 -0400
Hello listers,

I'm getting ready to install a new interior in my '73 Midget. During the
teardown of the seats I discovered that the seat frames are badly rusted - the
tubular frame has actually rusted through in a couple places - and of course
the reclining mechanism is rusted and frozen (to be expected).   Before I get
desperate and start trying to weld up some kind of Frankenstein seat frame,
does anyone have a decent pair of 70s tubular seat frames they'd be willing to
part with (for a price, of course)?

If you reply, please be sure to hit "reply all," since I'm in digest-mode at
the moment and won't get replies sent only to the list until the next digest
goes out.

Cheers & TIA

Mike Eldred

Wilmington, VT