Re: [Mgs] Tyre life expectancy

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Tyre life expectancy
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:34:27 -0700
Rubber degrades and becomes brittle after about 4 years.

At about 50 to 100 per tire this should not be an item to scrimp on.

Unless you do not drive the car in which case get some original Dunlop bias
plys and shine n show away.  Just remember that you should only roll the car on
and off the trailer.

Oh yes, you will need to replace those 5 year old trailer tires though.

I am on my third set of tires in 9 years and now looking at a fourth set after
the parking lot solos a few weekends ago.  Yes I drive my car hard and a lot.