Re: [Mgs] Sun Visor end Rubber housing

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Sun Visor end Rubber housing
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:45:44 -0600
The best fix would be to replace them.

I replaced mine several years ago when I restored my 72B. I don't see
them listed in the Moss catalog and I don't think they were available
then either. I bought mine new on Ebay from a UK distributer for a few
dollars each. You could try a few UK dealers. I recently bought other
parts from Brown and Gammons with quick service -
http://www.ukmgparts.com
They do list some sun visor brackets but no pictures, looks like $8 USD
if it's the one.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT