Re: [Mgs] Ultimate "top down" cap?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Ultimate "top down" cap?
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:29:33 -0700
Interesting analysis <g>.

Personally, I had never heard the term "toque", but I don't live in the snow
belt.

The "beanie" used to be a form of mandatory fashion punishment inflicted on
college freshmen of an earlier age (pre-propellor). Now seen only as an
ironic statement of "geekdom", hence the term "propellorhead".

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

Mgs@autox.team.net