[Mgs] FW: MGB indicator switch

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] FW: MGB indicator switch
From: "Chad" <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:48:22 -0500
There is a cam lobe type thing on the steering shaft right behind the
steering wheel, it is what flips the tab to turn off the signals.  The lobe
has to be centered when the wheels are straight.  I believe it has to be at
the very top (0 degrees).  Also sometimes the plastic tab that the lobe hits
will get flimsy and not stiff enough to move the signal lever.