[Mgs] engine

To: members2@batans.ca, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] engine
From: Malcolm Jeffcock <msjeffcock@eastlink.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:24:35 -0300
Hello listers:

engine progresses but as with everything another bump:

Can anyone tell me the size/thread of the two bolts which hold in the clutch
slave cylinders? Are they SAE or "English thread"? It has been so long since I
removed mine I can't find them! They are, I know, held together with masking
tape and labeled but I cannot find where I put them! This one is on me,
searched the garage, found my wire cutters but cannot locate the two bolts!

As well any directions on the wiring for the o/d? I had tape on them
reconnected them first but took no notice and they have come off, perhaps a cat
perhaps just with jiggling engine trying to get on the engine mounts, doesn't
matter and I should have left tape on them but didn't...

Malcolm--hoping to drive his MG this weekend!

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive