[Mgs] B GT brings big bucks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] B GT brings big bucks
From: don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:47:15 -0700
I guess where I am confused is why spend all that money without using
an early B engine and gearbox to rebuild and install in the car, and
detail it so it looks ok, more like it did when new.  If I spent
$60,000 I would expect the details to be much better.  If the car was
done on an economy budget, then I could understand the relaxed
attitude toward originality.
Don Scott
2 MGs
1 TR