Re: [Mgs] Electrified ?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Electrified ?
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:03:18 -0700
You might try googling Stanford Electric Car Club (or something like that)
-- they have run an electric Midget for many years.

There is also a garage somewhere in the Bay Area that specializes in
converting older cars, that may have some info online.

Or some listers may recall a self-published novel on the subject of an
electric or fuel cell MGB -- a little short of technical detail, though.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

on 7/23/10 12:31 PM, saidel@camden.rutgers.edu at saidel@camden.rutgers.edu
wrote:

> Listers,
>     Does anyone know of a web site in which an MGB was turned into an
> electric-motor MGB?  I have a spare(?) 74.5 which has attracted one
> potential buyer in a year. Maybe I should just play with it and turn
> it into a commuter car using zero petrol (but lotsa electrons from the
> electric company).
> Bill Saidel

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html