Re: [Mgs] pre-bent brake lines?

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] pre-bent brake lines?
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:52:43 -0700
Personally I find bending and flaring brake lines to be a easy project, and
very satisfying.
Depending on what you use for the line, the raw tubing can be dirt cheap.
A couple of tubing benders which are not that expensive, and double flare
kit is probably less than $50
Regardless of what kind of tubing you decide to use for the final
installation, buy some bundyweld tubing (what they sell at the auto parts
store in various lengths) and practice bends and flares.
When you are ready buy your tubing in bulk and have at it.
Rick