Re: [Mgs] MGB Overdrive Help

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB Overdrive Help
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:31:44 -0600
Well that makes two for Quantum. I also have a later OD transmission
that needs worked on (sitting in my garage) but that's clear on the
other side of the country. And my 67BGT also has a non-working OD but it
is still in the car.

I believe another place would be University Motors which has reopened.
John Twist used to have clinics every year, usually in February, where
you could attend along with your OD transmission and rebuild it in the
session. I always wanted to do one of those except that would have
involved possible treacherous long distance travel under winter
conditions (below zero weather, possible heavy snow storms).

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT
72 B