Re: [Mgs] MG Hubs Needed-- Help

To: Paul Osborne <paul@ece.rochester.edu>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG Hubs Needed-- Help
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:53:11 -0600
What type of axle - banjo or Salisbury? And what type of hub - wire
wheel or disc? I have some parts for the banjo axle in the bottom of
this picture:
http://www.karamursel.org/mg/PB080002A.jpg
A bit rusty but useable left from the dpo who was converting my 64B from
disc to wire wheel and had already completed the front. Since I was able
to find some original disc wheels, I converted the front back to disc
hubs. I might have parts for the Salisbury axle that my son disassembled
for his high school automotive class several years ago, disc wheels. It
was a spare axle (72 B) that I got back in pieces. But it went to some
good.

You could specify what you are looking for by using the Moss diagrams,
her is the later tube type:
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29021
And the banjo:
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29021