Re: [Mgs] Repair or replace Radiator?

To: v.navarrette@comcast.net, lundgren@byu.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Repair or replace Radiator?
From: atweditor@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 13:50:51 -0400 (EDT)
 I never had any temperature problems with my radiator, which may have been
the original, but it started to leak badly. I took it around to several places
looking for a recore, but only one place would consider it, and they wanted a
huge amount of money (I'm in the Maryland suburbs of DC). So I bought a new
one from Moss and it looks just fine, but now my temp gauge rides just under
the "H", where as before it was just over the midpoint. And, yes, I did flush
the system.

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT
66 Mustang