[Mgs] Racing Videos

To: MGList List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Racing Videos
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:33:25 +0930
Some recently uploaded videos.

Firsty, this weekend I took hundreds of photos of a great race meeting, but
right at the end of the Sunday I set myself up to get some shots of the MGF
guys doing their thing.  A little incident actually caught me by surprise but
I managed to capture a few frames of the O'Malley's battling to the finish
line (and put them into a little slideshow for you - with no annoying
background music).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGHrfQxOY8

Next are two in-car video's from Bill Schapel's MGTC racing at Phillip Island
and Winton Raceway here in Australia.

Winton:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4N846mKg44

Phillip Island: