Re: [Mgs] Shock Oil

Subject: Re: [Mgs] Shock Oil
From: "R. Martin Rogovein" <rmort@bezeqint.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 07:06:04 +0300
i went to a motorcycle shop and got 'fork oil', which is exactly that -
hydraylic shock oil.
Once upon a time, long long ago in a far away land where there were no
cellular phones, people used to engage in an ancient cultural tradition
called "making plans."  According to the history books it was a primitive
way of arranging to see each other in which one person would suggest a
specific date, time, and location, and the other person would either agree,
or suggest an alternative until they reached an agreement.  And then,
without any intervening phone calls or other communication, both parties
would actually show up to the agreed upon location at the agreed upon hour.
It's amazing, in that primitive culture, that anyone had any friends at all.
--KBN