Re: [Mgs] I am being bocked

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] I am being bocked
From: Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:07:30 -0500
  Barrie,

Same thing periodically happens to me.  I called my IP and they stated
that some IP's were being blocked due to some spam content.  Whenever I
write Frank, for example, I have a 50:50 shot as to whether Comcast
blocks it.
Call your IP and let them know what's happening.  It took 4 days for
them to once again get received by Comcast.

Dave W.
'59 MGA 1500
Burlington WI

On 10/1/2010 8:58 AM, Barrie Robinson wrote:
> If you have sent me an email and got no reply I have an explanation.
> My ISP - Telnet is being blocked by some places - the most noticeable
> being @msn.com.   I have also been blocked by Comcast.  Have no idea
> what is happening here.   Using the "list" will get round the block.
>
> Regards
>
> Barrie Robinson
>
> 705-721-9060 (Canada)
> MGB GT V8