Re: [Mgs] Fuses

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Fuses
From: "Vance Navarrette" <v.navarrette@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 08:49:40 -0700
        Paul:

        That is not correct. The 32V does indeed mean that the fuse is
rated for 32 volts. Fuses intended for AC circuits will have 250V
stamped on them, meaning that they are rated for use in circuits
operating at up to 250 volts.

        Your assertion about the voltage not affecting the blow current
of the fuse is, however, correct.

        Vance