[Mgs] looks like we got a spammer

To: Mga List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] looks like we got a spammer
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 09:18:40 -0500
Did anyone else get an email from Britannia Parts? I got two, one to each
email address. If I'd just gotten one, I have passed it off as I signed up for
a mailing list. But I got it to both.

I have 1 account for general stuff, and one account for just car stuff. Keeps
things organized in my mind. But I was always accidently sending from the
other account. So I registered it as an account that receives nothing from the
mailing list.

So when I have 2 messages side by side from the same place, I know I didn't
sign up.

Sorry no real MG content, mine went into hibernation last weekend.

Paul.

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75