Re: [Mgs] clown

To: <Aeseeyou@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] clown
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:57:06 -0500
AE, what you haven't seen is Mr. Clown's continued persistence in further
emails to me insisting he has the right to spam me.  I guess my expressed
preference NOT to receive his crap makes no difference to him.  I finally
had to ignore him and his crap.  What a fine businessman.

I understand that a few people here don't mind spam.  Fine.  That doesn't
mean we all don't mind it.  And, certainly, we have a right to not receive
it.  I am a businessman, too.  I understand the need to attract customers.
I don't understand the thinking that they have the right to intrude on our
lives and force their crap on us -- ESPECIALLY after we have told him to
stop.

Note to future spammers:  maybe you should ask permission from the list that
you are harvesting email addresses from to advertise your services.  Rather
than intruding on our lives, you could just post to the list what you have
to offer ONCE and ask US to contact YOU if we are interested.  I could live
with that.  I might even do business with you.  I, personally, will never do
business with you if you spam me.  I don't care what you have to offer.
That is an automatic.  Period.  I doubt that I am alone in that.

Larry Daniels

PS  AE, my birthday is November 24th.  Cards are welcome.  Cards with cash
in them are even more welcome.  Delivering them in person so that we can go
to some saloon and spend that cash is best yet.

LD