[Mgs] car jack question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] car jack question
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 13:26:15 -0600
I finally got around to getting the roof of my hose repaired from
hail/tornado damages from a few months back. What does this have to do
with MGs? When it comes to nails, my cars are like magnets and sure
enough, my BGT got a flat tire after I drove it home Friday evening,
noticing it yesterday morning when I was taking it for another drive.
Sure enough, there is a roofing nail embedded in the tire.

The reason for my email is because changing the tire was somewhat of a
pain due to the low quality tools I was using, particularly the old
scissors jack needed for the low clearance. So my question is on what
might be a good jack to purchase? Something readily available. Horrible
Freight advertised a hydraulic scissors jack a few years ago but when I
went to buy one, they said it was discontinued and no longer available.

David Councill

64 B

67 BGT

72 B