Re: [Mgs] Info on two items in the latest issues.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Info on two items in the latest issues.
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 09:28:06 -0700
That is a second-gereration Alpine, yes.

This is the one in question, however:

http://tinyurl.com/2337k7b

Also known as an Alpine, it is what Grace Kelly drove in the aforementioned
movie.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

on 11/4/10 1:58 AM, Paul Hunt at paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

> *This* is a Sunbeam Alpine:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3amga2m
>
> I don't know what the full nomenclature of the car in that article is but it
> *is* based on the Sunbeam Talbot saloon of that era even if the 'Talbot'
> part had been dropped by the company by the end of production..

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive