Re: [Mgs] Mgs] Muffler info needed

To: MGList List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mgs] Muffler info needed
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:11:28 +1030
On 23/12/2010, at 10:50 AM, Paul Osborne wrote:

> Frank,  I have on my 74 GT a SS Falcon system and have eliminated the center
muffler.  Realy I came about this when the center muffler became damaged from
a curb . So I went to a muffler shop they made up a pipe to replace the center
and have just used the rear muffler . That was 12 years ago. sounds good and
give good MPG.

Strange indeed - because that is exactly what I did (and the reason I did it)
about four months ago.

Works and sounds better than ever!

Eric

PS My exhaust guys are fantastic... they didn't charge me a cent (after the
last "free job" I stuck one of their stickers on my car... I guess they are
now just another sponsor  ;-)

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75