Re: [Mgs] [Spridgets] Custom SS MG/ Hideous & Heinous

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Spridgets] Custom SS MG/ Hideous & Heinous
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 19:59:20 -0600
<< I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw this. >>

WHY, Matt ??  At least it's a RBB !!!   LOL !!

<< It probably doesn't matter because nobody will ever get
the stupid thing running. >>

Why do you say that, Max ??  The gent says motor runs but has a
"fuel delivery" problem.  POC <G> !!  And if it has FWD probs I'll
bet most - if not all - the parts are available<BG> !!!

And whom ever was talking about the VIN, etc.; the gent says he
has a TITLE that says '65 <G> !!  So it's a CB converted - OMG am
I actually 'saying this? - to a RBB !?!?!

Oh well !!   LOL !!

Anon
<VBG> !

Mgs@autox.team.net