[Mgs] 71 W.W. MGB for sale

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] 71 W.W. MGB for sale
From: cyberemp@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 22:51:25 +0000 (UTC)
List
Sorry to intrude on the speed trap thread, but Home loan modification is
failing me, and I am having to move very suddenly and have a 1971 W.W. MGB to
sell.
You may wish to use the car as a parts car. The car needs both floors replaced.
Dog legs also, I suspect.
4 speed. No Overdrive.
I also have a set of seat covers and interior panels that I'll throw in. -The
trunk that is, they'll fall through the holes in the floors.
bad news is that they're autum leaf
Hood is aluminum, but is dented and has body filler slab poorly filled in

I'll take pics and see if I can get it to run if you're interested. Not that
you can drive it, but you might want to know.
I'd like to see $500 to cover the interior kit, but $ talks, and I've got a
week to get it outta here.

Located in

vallejo, California 94591
near San Francisco.