Re: [Mgs] [Fwd: Re: Prices for MGAs]

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Fwd: Re: Prices for MGAs]
From: The Roxter <rocknatural@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:40:55 -0600
On 2/16/2011 8:53 PM, Larry Daniels wrote:
> I was looking for a "nice, solid" rust free MGA for $2100.
>
> Where were you?  I haven't seen an MGA meeting those qualifications in many,
> many years.  Have you?
Just that one. I bought it from a friend for $3,000 when I came off the JJ Cale
tour in 2004. I did a lot of work on it and planned to put an MGB engine in it,
but I had financial troubles, so I sold it back to the guy I bought it from. I
owed him a favor, so I took a hit on the price.

-Rocky Frisco
--

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html