[Mgs] Source for Lucas Spark

Subject: [Mgs] Source for Lucas Spark
From: paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk (Paul Hunt)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:50:06 -0000
Surely you need *less* spark, except at those four pointy things in that big
lump of metal at the front.  It's sparks elsewhere that either let the smoke
out, or stop it flowing along the pretty coloured tubes.  If your headlights
are dimming without smoke than its just bad connections somewhere - where
harnesses join together or wiring joins components, or inside the components
themselves such as the switch you say you have replaced.  If you get smoke
and dimming together, then something is shorting out, which is more likely
to be chafed wiring.

PaulH.