[Mgs] Drafting Program

Subject: [Mgs] Drafting Program
From: ptrmgb at gmail.com (Paul Root)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:10:36 -0600
VirtualBox is available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Solaris.

Parallels is available for MacOS, but VMWare is faster.

VMWare is also available on Windows.

I use VirtualBox, it's pretty nice. I don't run it often, but I've just had a
thought that I might try it again on my Linux desktop at work. Since I now
know how to join the domain, I could bring up an XP vbox and save a step. I
rarely use my Windows machine for anything other than Outlook.