[Mgs] for sale 1972 B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] for sale 1972 B
From: Don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:29:55 -0700
I think tossing the word out to the MG community before placing ads
is a benefit to the hobby.  There is a greater chance another old
British car will stay in North America if you sell it to a US or
Canadian enthusiast.  Because so many cars have been shipped abroad,
it is a good thing for us to keep the few we have left on this continent.

Don Scott
Calistoga CA USA
1966 TR4A
1962 MGA Mk 2
1973 MGB GT (selling)
1963-7 MGB (seeking)
Misc. Japanese cars

At 02:08 PM 3/16/2011, Fred/Sue Schroeder wrote:
>Spring has arrived in North Carolina and it is time to think about
>selling my 1972 B.  I simply have not been driving it enough to
>justify the insurance, tags and taxes.  The car has been rebuilt and
>is a nice looking and performing "daily driver."  Asking price is
>$5500.  Contact me for additional details, photos, etc.  My
>apologies if this for sale notice offends anyone.  Fred
>S.  <fschroed@mindspring.com>

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75