Re: [Mgs] MG6 Review

To: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG6 Review
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:24:09 -0400
I think snow tyres comes in there too.  I have friends who spend a
fortune on rims & snow tyres.  They never go out in the snow and
rumble around on perfectly clear roads in winter.  M'thinks the tyre
companies generate ridiculous wants for them.   Mind you if you are a
doctor (do they still make house calls?), fireman (definitely make
house calls!), or one just has to go - then yes!

Regards

Barrie
barrie@look.ca
705--721-9060