Re: [Mgs] MG6 Review (GPS)

To: <arundell@ghs.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG6 Review (GPS)
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:56:21 -0400
It's a problem to create a generation of drivers who can't go anywhere without
a machine to bark instructions at them.  What will they do when their GPS
doesn't work, for whatever reason, and they don't know where they are or how
they got there?  It's a problem to create a generation of people who can't
find their way to Point A if Point A isn't in the machine.

Or as you say, maybe that's actually a safety feature.  For the rest of us.