[Mgs] MG6 Review

Subject: [Mgs] MG6 Review
From: awhitema at panix.com (Aaron Whiteman)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 19:16:14 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 28 Mar 2011, WSpohn4 at aol.com wrote:

> Now you are just being intentionally silly.  Give it a rest,  Murray.  Get
> back to me when governments legislate mandatory GPS fitment as  they do the
> other safety items.  I won't wait up to hear from you.

GPS as a safety device is not in the plans as far as I know, but IIRC,
within 2 years, backup cameras will be a mandatory item.  It "only"
adds a few hundred dollers to the cost of every car.

Of course, with the horrendous rear visibility of modern cars, cameras
probably should be considered for mandatory requirements.

--
Aaron Whiteman
Pullman, Washington