[Mgs] CD: Restoring and Maintaining an MGA

Subject: [Mgs] CD: Restoring and Maintaining an MGA
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 00:24:37 -0400
Well, that's kind of like when you lose something and someone asks
you where did you see it last?  I am in New York, but I believe it
was mailed.  Someone put together their collection of notes or photos
or whatever and mailed them out to people.  I was hoping perhaps
someone else got this or remembers the online discussion.  It was
definitely through one of the MG mailing lists or forums that this happened.

-Steve